Sunday 29 October 2017

More archaic boards to the test...

The saga continues with the next 3 boards. First on the bench is Get Star by Taito. It was during these times the online resources are becoming increasingly vague with which pins is the Speaker + and the Speaker -. I decided that statistically, the Speaker + is on the Component side and the Speaker - is on the Solder side.

If you ever wondered how Altered Beast is like in space? This is it.




Bemler from the Ultraman universe makes a cameo.


Next is a curly one. On first glance I can see "Tut" written on the harness, which I assumed is for Tutankham (an early Konami release...cool) and on the top board its written "Space Alot" (which was Space Pilot later on...) and only noticed a silk screen Taimu-Paylot.



And the money shot! And yes, I will try this game thank you very much.



Finally for the night, I had an early game developed by Seibu Kaihatsu. Its Knuckle Joe, or as I like to call it, Hokuto no Thunder. I haven't given it a good go, but these twitchy reflex games have a certain charm to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment